- The Asia Pacific Association for Basic and Adult Education (ASPBAE) provides capacity support, advocacy, and technical education issues advice. ASPBAE supports 19 national education coalitions throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- The Global Partnership for Education (GPE) globalpartnership.org is COESI’s main financial supporter through Oxfam Ibis Education Out Loud (EOL). EOL is the Global Partnership for education’s fund for advocacy and social accountability. The fund supports civil society to be active and influential in shaping education policy to better meet the needs of communities, especially of vulnerable and marginalized populations. EOL aims are to :
- enhance civil society capacities to engage in education sector planning
- Policy dialogue and monitoring
- Promote transparency and accountability of the national education sector policy.
- Seeks to create a stronger global and regional enabling environment for civil society advocacy and transparency efforts in education.
GPE is dedicated to building stronger education systems in the worlds’ poorest countries in order to assure inclusive and equitable quality learning.